Skip to main content

One of those Question & Answer Thingies

well, I WAS headed to the recliner, but before I made it I read a friend of a friend's blog, and she had this cool question and answer thingie...thought I'd copy it and fill in my own answers. Ya'all can quit reading now if these things bore you...

1. It’s 2AM on the weekend, and you are not home. You are more than likely: tough one, as we are rarely out late. Only time I've been out past 2am lately was when we had to take mom to the hospital last July and it turned out to be an all-night deal.

2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on? My new Kodak Easy-Share All-in-One Printer

3. What do your bank checks look like? Plain, boring blue; but I rarely use them since the invention of the debit card.

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? I hate to admit this on the weekend, but it's an Eagle sweatshirt.

5. Name something that was on your Christmas wish list: Melissa Etheridge's latest CD, and no, I did not get it for Christmas, but I bought it for myself after Christmas.

6. What color is your toothbrush? Can't remember. I just know which slot it's in in the toothbrush holder.

7. Name something you collect: Longaberger baskets, stamping & scrapbooking supplies, books

8. Last restaurant you ate at? Heroe's on Thurs. with my friend Chris. She took me there for my birthday lunch (we couldn't get our schedules to mesh in 2 months!)

9. Last person you bought a Birthday card for? My mom, her 80th birthday was on Christmas Eve!

10. What is your worst bad habit? eating sweets

11. Name a magazine you subscribe to: Creating Keepsakes (scrapbooking), and several more

12. Your favorite pizza toppings? beef, cheese, onion, bacon

13. Who’s number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? it's been so long since I used a phone book, I can't remember

14. Who is the person that you love most? my hubby of course

15. What is the last thing you cooked? ME COOK? Ya'all know my husband is the cook. He won't let me in the kitchen. I used to do most of the cooking when the kids were little, but he is usually home from work before me, AND he loves to cook, so there ya go!

16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? toilet paper LOL

17. Which shoe do you put on first? whichever leg I lift first

18. What is the last thing you remember losing? my ipod charger

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? an old dresser in our bedroom that we bought at a garage sale, but hey, it holds clothes!

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? Grey's Anatomy Season 3 for Kaitlin for Christmas. I bought it when it first came out for $49.99, and when it went on sale a month or more later at Target for $29.99 I took it back to Best Buy, got my money back, and then went and bought it at Target. Saved me $20!

21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? I don't wear a lot of cologne, mostly bath & body works scented lotion - two favorites are pearberry and sun-ripened raspberry.

22. Your favorite board game? backgammon

23. Last board game you played? backgammon

24. Where did your vehicle come from? which one, right now we have 6! Corby's Suburban - got it as the highest bidder - $1000 - from Foley (where he works); the van - bought new at Davis Moore; Corby's Sunfire - he inherited from Charles; Kaitlin's truck - our neighbor; Brandon's Toyota - the Kechi Auto Mall (won't buy there again-long story!) and Kaleb's car - an individual.

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song? Love, Pain & the Whole Crazy Thing (Keith Urban)

26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? my kids

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? black

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? gotta be dusting. We have too much stuff!

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? baked, with some Mrs. Dash and Worcestershire sauce

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Dairy Queen ice cream cake OR Corby's carrot cake!

Comments

Country Girl said…
good idea, i'll have to do this later :)
1. It’s 2AM on the weekend, and you are not home. You are more than likely: on a trip :)

2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on? Well with the high exchange rate right now, I guess that would be my new shoes.

3. What do your bank checks look like? yeah, I think I have the boring ones.

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? J-crew - I love their t-shirts because they are extra long.

5. Name something that was on your Christmas wish list: slipper socks and I got them from my dad - cute mary jane ones in hot pink!

6. What color is your toothbrush? blue

7. Name something you collect: books, foreign money, postcards

8. Last restaurant you ate at? Kamon Sushi bar last night.

9. Last person you bought a Birthday card for? I don't usually buy cards.

10. What is your worst bad habit? eating sweets

11. Name a magazine you subscribe to: EW

12. Your favorite pizza toppings? mushrooms, artichokes, zuchini, broccoli

13. Who’s number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? probably your number at the eagle last time I was home


15. What is the last thing you cooked? Sweet potatoes

16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used? shoes

17. Which shoe do you put on first? don't pay attention

18. What is the last thing you remember losing? my keys on a daily basis

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? well Daniel would say my desk (lots of fights about that one!)

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? Can't remember


21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? Chanel no. 5

22. Your favorite board game? skip-bo

23. Last board game you played? Yahtzee while Daniel was in the hospital

24. Where did your vehicle come from? From the Volvo dealer in Wiesbaden

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song? Semi-charmed Life (but without the drugs)

26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? many of my friends

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? at the last one where there were bridesmaids, the dresses were green

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? cleaning the floor

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? greek chicken at that little place in Athens...

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Angel Food

Popular posts from this blog

I-Pod Mania

I thought I'd do a post about all the artists I have on my Ipod. If you have no desire to know, STOP, READ NO FURTHER! I have a wide range of musical tastes, and this is only a partial list. There are also a lot of other artists out there that I want to add...maybe someday! Here goes: Air Supply, Alabama, Alison Krauss, Alter Bridge, Amy Grant, Amy Winehouse, Andy Gibb, The Anointed, Audio Adrenaline, Avalon, B.J. Thomas, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Bad Company, Barbra Streisand, Barry Manilow, Bee Gees, Billy Dean, Billy Idol, Billy Ray Cyrus, Blake Shelton, Blessid Union of Souls, Blondie, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Dylan, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Bonnie Raitt, Boston, Brad Paisley, Bread, Brooks & Dunn, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams, Building 429, Caedmon's Call, Carly Simon, The Cars, Casting Crowns, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chris Tomlin, Cinderella, Clint Black, Collin Raye, The Commodores, Craig Morgan, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Cyndi Lauper, Damn Yankees, Dan Fogelberg, Dau

VACATION

On vacation for a few days (return to work on Thursday)...here's where I wish I was... I plan on enjoying some peace and quiet...and possibly, if I get motivated, getting some cleaning and organizing done in the office area of the basement. We'll see if that motivation arrives (it's not here yet)... Good news for Park City residents...recycling came to town the first of January. We are charged $4.00 month (added onto our already high water bill); but it has lowered the price of our trash pickup. The company P.C. contracted with has a much lower price than the company we use. Our company matched the price, so our trash bills went down (considerably) AND we get to recycle. We can recycle almost all our plastics, newspapers, cardboard, aluminum cans, cereal boxes, glass, motor oil, etc. We've got two big bags to set out tomorrow. Just doin' our part for the environment. We are without hot water right now...our hot water heater needs a new thermo-couple? It's a fair

Fun times with Lenore

While Lenore and Daniel were here, she had a library book panel at the Johnson County Library in Overland Park. So, on Tuesday afternoon, November 27th, Lenore, her friend Rachelle and I took off for KC. We had a great time visiting on the way up and back, and I didn't get tired at all driving! We stopped for a quick bite to eat at Arby's and filled up with gas at QT before heading to the library. It was an interesting panel featuring Bethany Hagen, author of Landry Park, which comes out next year; Gennifer Albin, author of Crewel, which was released a few months ago; and Lenore, whose book will be released on January 15. Here's the panel: Me & Lenore: Lenore & Rachelle: Gennifer, Bethany and Lenore