Enjoy - and tag someone if you'd like...
What were you doing five years ago?
Who remembers 5 years ago? Let's see - still working at the Eagle in a bit different capacity - production coordinator. I am now layout manager, which also includes my coordinator duties. I was working for a great guy, who has since moved on to Minneapolis/St. Paul.
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Pay bills (this sucks, but it has to be done)
2. Finish laundry (this sucks also, but also has to be done)
3. Shred junk mail
4. Fill out patient information for mom's eye dr. appt. this coming Thursday.
5. Continue listening to Keith Urban!!!! YUMMY!
What are five snacks you enjoy?
Chocolate chip cookies, granola bars, pretzels, cherry tomatoes, popcorn
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off all the debt of my friends and family2. Quit my job, build a cabin in the middle of nowhere, and veg
3. I'm with my niece on this one - I'd make sure all low income kids had books and any tutoring/help they needed.
4. Take a world vacation and visit everywhere I've ever wanted to go.
5. Pay completely for my kids' college education and make sure they were set for life.
What are five of your bad habits?
1. I eat too many sweets.
2. I spend too much time on the internet
3. I don't exercise enough.
4. I smoke (not a lot, but still, I smoke)
5. I procrastinate too much.
What are five places where you have lived?
All in Wichita/Park City KS:
1) S. Main
2) N. Tyler
3) W. 13th
4) W. Central
5) S. Pattie
Five Jobs I've had:
1. Babysitting - started when I was 12
2. Assistant Manager at Hardee's
3. Cash office at Target (part-time)
4. Classified ad taker/ad service lead typist/production coordinator/layout manager - all at Wichita Eagle
5. Longaberger consultant (part-time)
I was also tagged by my niece Lenore to write 6 random things about myself:My eyes are brown
I love sunflower seeds
My favorite group is STYX
My favorite Christian artist is Michael W. Smith
I have seen the movie Jesus Christ Superstar over 150 times!
The farthest distance vacation I ever took was to Athens, Greece to visit my brother and his family when he was in the Air Force - 1981.
Tag your friends and family