Skip to main content

F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!!

I finally got a car! YIPPEE! Thanks for the tip about O.K. Sales Heather! I got a 2000 Saturn LW2 Wagon. Don't ask me what the LW2 stands for. I have no clue. The color is Silver Plum (and you know me and purple). My K-State tag is already on the front! It's nice to have some "luxury" since selling our van late last year. The Hyundai (that bit the dust) didn't have power anything, and this is loaded with full power, and even has a CD player with a great speaker system! YIPPEE! They do need to fix the power window on the driver's door, but I will be taking it back to them week after next to get it fixed. This coming week is my "late" week at work, and since they need to keep it for a day I decided week after next would be better. It's written in the contract that they will fix the window. Can you tell I'm excited about being back in the "saddle" again? For the past 2 months I've either been carpooling with Corby or driving one of the kids cars. Now I don't have to play the car shuffle and figure out which kid is off work which day, and which car I can drive!

Okay, that's it for now...just had to post!

Comments

Heather rules said…
That's great. Hope they treated you well.
Jennifer Lacy said…
very nice and pretty!
Chris said…
Congrats on the new car! It suits you well.

Popular posts from this blog

Please

I know there are folks out there who read my blog, at least once in a while. Would you please do me a favor? Would you make a comment every now and then? It's easy...just click on comment, and if you don't have any of the accounts set up that are listed, you can post as "anonymous". Just identify yourself in the comment. I'd like to know how many people out there are actually reading my blog, albeit occasionally. THANKS!

Margaritaville!

We had a wonderful get-together at On the Border this afternoon. The margaritas were great! Of course, I was the only one drinking - and I'm not even much of a drinker. It was great seeing my niece, Lenore and my nephew, Nick. Even though Nick lives here, I don't get to see him much, as his work hours prevent us from seeing much of each other. We did make a pact to get together and see a movie over the Thankgiving holiday. We will be going to Oklahoma on Thanksgiving to spend it with Charles, but I'll have to come back Thanksgiving night as I have to work on Friday. Here are some pictures from our afternoon out. Kaleb with Nick (Brandon provided Kaleb's rabbit ears)... Kaitlin and Brandon Mom, Terry, Sandy and Lenore Lenore and Mike Ryan and Diana Diana in her Garth t-shirt (I can't wait until tomorrow night!) Me with my sister Rhonda Mom and Lenore THE WHOLE CREW minus me - I'd rather be taking the picture! We are childless tonight, as Brandon went to a concert...

I-Pod Mania

I thought I'd do a post about all the artists I have on my Ipod. If you have no desire to know, STOP, READ NO FURTHER! I have a wide range of musical tastes, and this is only a partial list. There are also a lot of other artists out there that I want to add...maybe someday! Here goes: Air Supply, Alabama, Alison Krauss, Alter Bridge, Amy Grant, Amy Winehouse, Andy Gibb, The Anointed, Audio Adrenaline, Avalon, B.J. Thomas, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Bad Company, Barbra Streisand, Barry Manilow, Bee Gees, Billy Dean, Billy Idol, Billy Ray Cyrus, Blake Shelton, Blessid Union of Souls, Blondie, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Dylan, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Bonnie Raitt, Boston, Brad Paisley, Bread, Brooks & Dunn, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams, Building 429, Caedmon's Call, Carly Simon, The Cars, Casting Crowns, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chris Tomlin, Cinderella, Clint Black, Collin Raye, The Commodores, Craig Morgan, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Cyndi Lauper, Damn Yankees, Dan Fogelberg, Dau...