Skip to main content

Finally...

Kaitlin and I finally got our flower bed planted yesterday.The cats enjoyed watching us getting muddy...Corby & Kaitlin are headed to Manhattan. Brandon called about 9:40 this morning - his car wouldn't start. He had to be to work at 10. So - he walked to work, and Corby & Kaitlin went up to try to fix his car. Hopefully it's just the battery or alternator - both things Corby can fix. I hope it's not more serious than that. Brandon is down to his last 2 weeks of classes with tests and finals, so he doesn't need any additional stress. He's coming home next weekend for a couple of concerts and the twins graduation party, then will go back to K-State for his last 4 days of finals.

I would have loved to go up to Manhattan with them, but with Brandon working there wasn't much chance for a visit, plus I am getting things together for the twins graduation party next Saturday. I'm still trying to muddle my way through some of mom's business affairs too, so I'm having a busy day.

Happy Sunday to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please

I know there are folks out there who read my blog, at least once in a while. Would you please do me a favor? Would you make a comment every now and then? It's easy...just click on comment, and if you don't have any of the accounts set up that are listed, you can post as "anonymous". Just identify yourself in the comment. I'd like to know how many people out there are actually reading my blog, albeit occasionally. THANKS!

Margaritaville!

We had a wonderful get-together at On the Border this afternoon. The margaritas were great! Of course, I was the only one drinking - and I'm not even much of a drinker. It was great seeing my niece, Lenore and my nephew, Nick. Even though Nick lives here, I don't get to see him much, as his work hours prevent us from seeing much of each other. We did make a pact to get together and see a movie over the Thankgiving holiday. We will be going to Oklahoma on Thanksgiving to spend it with Charles, but I'll have to come back Thanksgiving night as I have to work on Friday. Here are some pictures from our afternoon out. Kaleb with Nick (Brandon provided Kaleb's rabbit ears)... Kaitlin and Brandon Mom, Terry, Sandy and Lenore Lenore and Mike Ryan and Diana Diana in her Garth t-shirt (I can't wait until tomorrow night!) Me with my sister Rhonda Mom and Lenore THE WHOLE CREW minus me - I'd rather be taking the picture! We are childless tonight, as Brandon went to a concert...

I-Pod Mania

I thought I'd do a post about all the artists I have on my Ipod. If you have no desire to know, STOP, READ NO FURTHER! I have a wide range of musical tastes, and this is only a partial list. There are also a lot of other artists out there that I want to add...maybe someday! Here goes: Air Supply, Alabama, Alison Krauss, Alter Bridge, Amy Grant, Amy Winehouse, Andy Gibb, The Anointed, Audio Adrenaline, Avalon, B.J. Thomas, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Bad Company, Barbra Streisand, Barry Manilow, Bee Gees, Billy Dean, Billy Idol, Billy Ray Cyrus, Blake Shelton, Blessid Union of Souls, Blondie, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Dylan, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Bonnie Raitt, Boston, Brad Paisley, Bread, Brooks & Dunn, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams, Building 429, Caedmon's Call, Carly Simon, The Cars, Casting Crowns, Cheap Trick, Chicago, Chris Tomlin, Cinderella, Clint Black, Collin Raye, The Commodores, Craig Morgan, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Cyndi Lauper, Damn Yankees, Dan Fogelberg, Dau...