I've been slacking on my blog, something I assured myself I wouldn't do. I think the month of November was so crazy at work that my fried brain wouldn't let me think hard enough to blog...
Anyway, I managed to read 8 books in November:
1) The Best of Me - Nicholas Sparks (hardback)
2) Wild Justice - Liz Fielding (Kindle)
3) All I Want for Christmas Is You - Lisa Mondello (Kindle)
4) The Next Always: Book One of the Inn Boons Boro Trilogy - Nora Roberts (hardback)5) Bonnie - Iris Johansen (hardback)
6) Home for Christmas - Kate Davies (Kindle)
7) The Litigators - John Grisham (hardback)
8) The Duggars: 20 & Counting - Michelle & Jim Bob Duggar (paperback)
Sparks, Roberts, Johansen and Grisham are some of my favorite authors, and I enjoyed all of their books. The Kindle books were either freebies or really, really cheap, but I enjoyed them too. I'm fascinated by the Duggar family, and watch their show on TLC whenever I can; so I liked their book too. It was written several years ago, and I picked up their latest book too. I plan to read it this month if possible.
Johansen finally ended the storyline of Eve Duncan and her murdered daughter Bonnie in her newest book. I'm sure she will continue to write about Eve, but we FINALLY know what happened to Bonnie. Loved the series, but it was time to find out how she died all those years ago.